Henrietta is Toby's faithful coach.
Henrietta has known Toby for a long time, going back to the days on their old tramway. She used to be full, but over the course of the years, she grew empty, but Toby still always took her with him. She was brought with Toby to the Island of Sodor after it was found that Thomas could not travel on the public road without side-plates and cowcatchers. Previously, the Fat Controller had met Toby during his holiday in East Angila. She was first teased by James, along with Toby for having shabby paint, but recieved a new coat of paint after Toby rescued James from a collision with some tar tankers.
Henrietta is Toby's faithful coach, who likes to be full of passengers and take them on journeys. She does not like to be separated from Toby, although she rarely carries a full load of passengers. Henrietta is quite content with her life on the Island. Toby is attached to Henrietta and always takes her with him, as he says "she might be useful one day." She's often optimistic and likes keeping the other coaches in check.
Henrietta is painted an orange brown with a black running board and red bufferbeams.
- Season 1 - Percy Saves the Day (cameo), Toby Saves the Lambs (cameo), and Harold and the Flying Climbers (cameo)
- Season 2 - Race with the Mail (cameo) and Stepney's Journey Out (cameo)
- Season 3 - Old Slow Coach, The New Controller (cameo), and Midnight Mavis
- Season 4 - Thomas and Algy (cameo) and Flora's Tram Coach
- Season 5 - Sodor Snowstorm (cameo), Silver Steam (cameo), Stanley's Branch Line, and A Vintage Coach
- Season 6 - The New Diesel Fuel and Percy and the Problem with James
- Season 7 - Toby and the Snowplough
- Season 8 - Waddling Wilbert (does not speak), The Diesel that Stole Christmas (cameo), and Goodbye Glynn
- Thomas and the Storm (cameo)
- The Ghost Engine of Sodor
- The Curse of the Kipper (cameo)
- The Big Race (cameo)
- In Thomas' Sodor Adventures, Henrietta never gained a face until the third season.