September 5th, 2016
The sixth season of Thomas' Sodor Adventures will air in September 2016.
- The New Diesel Fuel - All the Diesels start breaking down because of some new fuel and Thomas has to rescue them.
- Percy and the Problem with Snakes - Toby tries to get Percy over his fear of snakes.
- Fred, Sir Handel and Duncan - Fred, Sir Handel, and Duncan get into an argument about who is to blame for a near-accident.
- Samson's Waste Dump - When Whiff is sent to the works after an accident at the waste dump, Samson becomes in charge, but doesn't quite get the hang of it.
- Belle the Brave - Belle has a fear of high winds, which gets in the way of a rescue up by Kirk Machan.
- Molly and the Fish - Arthur has to go the Steamworks for a service, so Molly takes charge of his fish duties. However, she gets embarrassed when others make fun of her smell.
- Fred and Colin - Fred is sent to the Wharf, but he doesn't get on very well with Colin.
- Mystery Coming Through - Charlie claims he saw a phantom, but nobody believes him, so Emily tries to get to the bottom of the mystery.
- Overheated! - Dennis decides to use the excuse that he's overheated to get out of work.
- Windy Skiff - During a windstorm, Skiff's anchor breaks and he sails along the Arlesburgh-Harwick Branch Line.
- American Engines - Hank meets Sam, but the two form a rivalry.
- Name Calling! - The engines start making insulting names about each other.
- Thumper Helps Out - Thumper is sent to work with The Pack.
- Marion and Ned - Ned is sent to the Clay Pits, and Marion is excited to meet another steam shovel.
- I'm the Leader - Rex and Mike argue about who is the leader of the Arlesdale Railway.
- Toad and Hector - Toad gets scared when Hector returns to The Little Western.
- Sidney's Search Party - Sidney helps Farmer McColl find his lost sheep.
- Too Loud for Murdoch - Murdoch is sent to work at a construction site, but he soon is annoyed with all the noise.
- Cold for Christmas - Rheneas is upset when one of his passengers' sons is sick for Christmas.
- Bulgy the Humbug - Bulgy hates Christmas and starts making it miserable for the road vehicles, so they decide to hold a Christmas party for him.
- A Boring Christmas - When the Clay Pits close for the winter, Bill and Ben are sent to Tidmouth to shunt trains.
- Diesel's Christmas Surprise - Paxton plans a Christmas surprise for Diesel to make him happy.
- Ryan and the Snow - Ryan doesn't like snow, but when a large snowdrift falls onto the line, he has to push the snow out of the way.
- Timothy the Ghost Engine - After the twins tease Molly, Timothy decides to teach Bill and Ben a lesson.
- James and the Royal Train - When Queen Elizabeth comes back to Sodor, James wants to pull the Royal Train.
- Edward and the Express - Edward proves to Gordon he can pull the Express.
- Donald and Douglas
- Bill and Ben
- The Works Diesel
- 'Arry and Bert
- Diesel 10
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Annie and Clarabel
- The Fat Controller
- Jem Cole
- Queen Elizabeth II
- Miss Jenny
- Harvey (cameo)
- Fergus (cameo)
- Hiro (cameo)
- Logan (cameo)
- Bertie (cameo)
- Jeremy (cameo)
- Owen (cameo)
- Flying Scotsman (mentioned)
- Stephen (mentioned)
- Butch (mentioned)
The Culdee Fell engines may also appear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.