The seventh season of Thomas' Sodor Adventures is set to air in 2016, or 2017.
- Young and Old - Edward teaches Percy on his branch line after Percy nearly collides with the Express.
- Toby and the Snowplough - After Toby’s snowplough breaks, he has to use his cowcatchers to clear the tracks for some workmen, and Mavis
- Love for the Sea - Duck discovers Salty’s love for the sea, and the two hit it off, despite Oliver's protests.
- Salty and the Small Engines - When Salty is told to work on the Little Western, he meets the Arlesdale Railway engines.
- Samson's Shortcuts - The Fat Controller wants Samson to bring stone to the Blue Mountain Quarry, but he has to take shortcuts to get there due to track repairs.
- Bertram's Discovery - Bertram finds Smudger and several other Mid Sodor Railway engines at his mine.
- Butch Gets it Right - Algy ignores Butch's advice about safety.
- Ryan and the Trucks - Ryan is having a hard time with the troublesome trucks and they almost make him fall off a cliff.
- Skarloey the Leader - Skarloey starts to question his leadership skills when Max and Monty arrive at the Blue Mountain Quarry.
- Derek and Diesel - Derek tries to copy Diesel, but this just causes confusion and delay.
- The New Master of the Railway - 'Arry and Bert think Hiro doesn't deserve his title.
- Trap Points - Henry thinks that trap points are no need at all, but proves himself wrong when he almost has a collision with Gordon.
- Doing it Right - Fergus breaks a rule and starts to feel sorry for himself.
- Ambitions - The narrow gauge engines get annoyed when Freddie is overly competitive.
- Hank and the Flying Kipper - Hank takes the Flying Kipper but gets overconfident.
- Trucks for Scrap - BoCo has to deliver “The Scrap” to Crocks Scrap Yard.
- Porter the Perfectionist - Porter starts to nitpick everything that anyone does wrong.
- Blinded - Whiff breaks his glasses in a crash.
- Mavis and Thumper - Thumper goes to the Ffarquhar Quarry.
- Logan's Triumph - Hector assists Logan when he has to make an urgent coal delivery to Crovan’s Gate.
- Gordon's Brother - Spencer gets jealous when Flying Scotsman says he’s Gordon’s brother.
- The Blaze - A blaze sweeps across the Arlesdale Railway.
- Clashing Views - Stafford gets annoyed when Philip unintentionally annoys him and the other engines.
- Two-Faced - Norman is horrified by the two-faced Culdee Fell engines.
- George and the Trouble with Brakevans - After hearing Mavis complain about brakevans, George decides to pull a little prank, though it turns out his sense of humor is destructive.
- Thomas and Toad - Toad gets to be Thomas' brakevan for a day after the incident with George unfolds.
- Donald and Douglas
- Bill and Ben
- Flying Scotsman
- 'Arry and Bert
- Annie and Clarabel
- Jerome and Judy
- The Fat Controller
- The Thin Controller
- Miss Jenny
- Neville (does not speak)
- Jock (does not speak)
- Rocky (does not speak)
- Molly (cameo)
- Rosie (cameo)
- Stanley (cameo)
- Charlie (cameo)
- Logan (cameo)
- Sam (cameo)
- Bear (cameo)
- Dart (cameo)
- Den (cameo)
- Stafford (cameo)
- Billy (mentioned)
- Sailor John (mentioned)
Daisy, the rest of the Skarloey Railway, and the rest of The Pack are likely to appear.
- This will be the first season to use the Season 19 onward opening title and credits.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.