|The Adventure Begins (Sequel)|
|Season A, Episode 6|
|Air date||Summer 2017|
The Curse of the Kipper
The Return of Sailor John
The Adventure Begins (Sequel) is an upcoming Thomas' Sodor Adventures slated to be released sometime in Summer 2017.
Remember the events that happened on an island called Sodor, a new engine arrived and became the Fat Controller's number 1 engine who went on lots of exciting adventures such as saving his friend from an accident and was rewarded with his very own branch line, what's happening now...?
Well, James has ruined Sir Topham Hatt's new top hat...
Sir Topham Hatt: James!
He also has trouble with some coaches...
James: *sigh* What's happened now?!
James' driver: There's a leak in the coaches' pipe, we'll have to fix it somehow.
Thomas leaves his guard behind...
Clarabel: We haven't got a Conductor! We haven't got a Conductor!
This little tank engine also gets stuck in the snow and meets two new vehicles...
Terence: I'm Terence the Tractor.
Thomas: What ugly wheels you've got.
Terence: They're not ugly!
Thomas: Help! I'm stuck!
Terence: Terence to the rescue!
He also has a race with one of them...
Thomas: My name's Thomas. Who are you?
Bertie: I'm Bertie, do you want to race.
Thomas: OK then, you're on.
Thomas: 3, 2, 1 GO!
Gordon and James go on strike...
Gordon: We won't fetch our coaches anymore as Tender engines don't shunt!
And a new little engine comes to help?...
Sir Topham Hatt: That's a-good engine. I'll call you Percy.
Percy: Oh yes, sir!
Find out in...
Thomas & Friends: The Adventure Continues
Coming soon in Summer 2017...
- Donald and Douglas
- The Diesel
- Bill and Ben
- Tidmouth Sheds
- The Workshop
- Vicarstown Sheds
- The events of James and the Coaches (mentioned), Troublesome Trucks (episode), A Proud Day For James, Thomas and the Conductor, Thomas Goes Fishing, Thomas, Terence and the Snow (mentioned), Thomas and Bertie, Tenders and Turntables, Trouble in the Shed,and Percy Runs Away will be featured and remade in this special.
- This will be the first special not to feature Geoffrey, Emily, Murdoch,
- Percy used to be Gray and his number used to be 1350 before he came to sodor.
- his two friends in the engine workshop are Jacob and Marley.
Stories in this order
- Thomas and the conductor
- James learns a lesson (mentioned)
- Troublesome trucks
- A proud day for James
- Tenders and turntables
- Thomas and Bertie
- Thomas, Terence and the snow (mentioned)
- Trouble in the shed
- Thomas goes fishing
- Percy runs away
- The flying kipper
- Whistles and sneeze