Trevor is a dark green traction engine that resides at the Wellsworth Vicarage Orchard. His driver is Jem Cole.
Trevor used to be sent from farm to farm to work by his owner, but was eventually brought to the Scrap Yard after his owner deemed him "old fashioned". However, he was saved by Edward and the Vicars of Wellsworth when the Vicar bought Trevor. He now lives in the Vicarage Orchard, but he helped in the construction of Knapford Harbour for a while when he didn't have enough work to do. Years later, he was in need of repairs, but was able to warm Edward that some of his trucks had broken away. Thus, he was overhauled and returned as good as new. He also gave children rides at the Vicar's Garden Party.
Trevor is very friendly and gets along well with the engines. He is also helpful and ready to give anybody advice. Trevor loves children in particular, especially giving them rides in his cart.
Trevor is painted dark green with red wheels and lining, a black smokebox and gold boiler bands.
- Season 1 - Edward Gets it Right (cameo), Toby Saves the Lambs (cameo), Bulgy Returns (does not speak), Harold and the Flying Climbers (cameo), and Thomas' Three Cheers (cameo)
- Season 2 - Alfie's Lucky Day (does not speak), Stepney's Journey Out (cameo), and Flying Scotsman Departs (cameo)
- Season 3 - Jack and Alfie Swap and Bertie's Foggy Day (cameo)
- Season 4 - Geoffrey's Overhaul (does not speak)
- Season 5 - The Big City Engine and Return of the Spotless Record (cameo)
- Season 6 - James and the Royal Train and Edward and the Express (cameo)
He will appear in the eighth season.
- Thomas and the Storm (cameo)
- Trevor's whistle is really a higher pitched version of Donald's original whistle.