|Edward's Branch Line||The Little
|Sodor China Clay
Vicarstown is the seventh level of Thomas & Friends: Racing around Sodor. The playable characters for this level are Flying Scotsman, Spencer and Hiro, like The Main Line, Sodor China Clay Company, and Ulfstead Castle. This level is purchasable and can not be purchased if the player doesn't have the right amount of cost for the level.
- Spencer's Special Coach (obtained after Level 3)
- Red Trucks (seen throughout the whole level being pulled by Samson and seen at Dieselworks being shunted by 'Arry and Bert and seen being pulled by Hiro after Level 5)
- Red Express Coaches (obtained after Level 12)
- Connor's Coaches (not pullable; seen being pulled by Connor)
- Caitlin's Coaches (not pullable; seen being pulled by Caitlin)
- Vicarstown Station
- Vicarstown Bridge
- Vicarstown Dieselworks
- This is the first and only level in the entire game not to feature any Sodor engines.
- This is also the second level of the game not to feature any engines owned by the Fat Controller, the first being Sodor China Clay Company.